SERVER MỚI ! CHO SẴN QUÂN HÀM CẤP 8
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

It is really to bad this time

Go down

It is really to bad this time Empty It is really to bad this time

Bài gửi by debence Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:52 am

E-bay Bans E-cigarette Sales

Ebay has banned the sale with the e-cigarette.The e-Cigarette, also know as an electronic cigarette, or e-cig, is definitely a new sort of smoking device that is becoming a lot more popular each day. E-cigarettes are a successful solution to enjoy nicotine/and smoking not having the poisons and chemicals in connection with traditional cigarettes.
buy e-cigarettes

Due to the fact smokeless cigarette isn't a cigarette... you'll expect which the usual "smoking rules" just dont apply here. But... Ebay claims it violates their alcohol and tobacco policy.

buy e-cigarettes

eBay will never permit listings for many of us alcohol and tobacco products on their U.S. Webpage. Consist of cigarettes, cigars, and smokeless tobacco. Furthermore, non-U.S. members are usually not permitted to sell alcohol to the eBay member that is based in the States.

Ebay States:

"Because of diverse regulatory issues, cigarettes, cigars, and smokeless cigarettes and tobacco products will not be allowed on eBay. Popular plans . that items are against the rules whether or not they contain actual tobacco."

Sounds silly...Whether it doesn't contain actual tobacco it isn't a cigarette... right?

Dictionary.com

Concise explaination cigarette:
a cylindrical roll of finely cut tobacco cured for smoking, considerably small compared to most cigars most likely wrapped in thin white paper.

And...

Wikipedia. com it says

An electronic cigarette (or "e-cigarette") is surely an solution to smoked tobacco products, that include cigarettes, cigars, or pipes.

Hmmm....

Wonder if I could possibly request my fees back little cancelled auctions and rehearse this as a possible argument.

So... in a desperate endeavor to beat machine and utilize e-bays advertising power many e-bayers want new ways to trick the equipment, unsuccessfully, I could add. I am after the various ways ebayers seeking to list the infamous e-cigarette, to reduce a little extra time and funds here are a couple ways in which won't work should you be attempting list e-cigarettes on ebay;

Listing them given that the "no nicotine sort of the e-cigarette" won't work...

Listing a e-cigarette accessory searching to sneak up your websites address for the actual e-cigarette. Ebay is not going to allow links to websites that have already e-cigarettes.

Selling "information only" the way to obtain e- cigarettes "not the specific e-cigarette" rule isn't followed either, however the e-cigarette just isn't offered on the auction.

It is really difficulty . because e-cigarette offers much health advantages to the who smoke traditional cigarettes as it is often a healthier way for you to smoke and though not necessarily designed to be a cigarettes device it certainly may be used as you, because the e-cigarette offers different numbers of nicotine cartridges; high, medium, low and none. This could certainly certainly employed to "ween" one in the smoking habit if you ask me.

So, thats it, ebay can be a dead end in the case of selling e-cigarettes.

Fortunately all is not lost... For anyone who is keen on additional information concerning e-cigarette visit: www.esmokeshop.inetstore.biz To quit Smoking or Smoke Healthier - Now There is a Choice.

debence

Tổng số bài gửi : 67

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang